Community Scoop
Network

Archive for August, 2017

NBR readers back the scrapping Callaghan innovation

Press Release – New Zealand Taxpayers’ Union

The Taxpayers Union is calling on Labour to confirm that a Labour-led Government would scrap Callaghan Innovation’s ‘corporate welfare’ grants after an NBR subscribers poll found more than 57% of readers want the schemes to be scrapped (with a further … Read more »

Broadcasters take on Massey roles

Press Release – Massey University

Prominent Mori broadcasters, Scotty and Stacey Morrison will join Massey Universitys Te Ptahi-a-Toi at the beginning of September. Read more »

Bay of Plenty applies to use streamlined housing planning

Press Release – New Zealand Government

The Bay of Plenty Regional Council has applied to use a Streamlined Planning Process (SPP) introduced under Resource Management Act reforms in order to meet the regions growing demand for new housing, Minister for the Environment Dr Nick Smith says. Read more »

Ngāruahine is completely opposed to TTR iron sands mining

Press Release – Te Korowai o Ngaruahine Trust

Te Korowai o Ngruahine Trust made submissions to the EPA process which you can read and appeared at the EPA hearing which you can listen to on the links included below that expressed with a clear technical and tikanga position our opposition … Read more »

Te Rerenga Manu: “Everyone has the tools to success”

Press Release – Te Rerenga Manu

Successful entrepreneur and businessman Ulu Aiono has encouraged the audience at the Te Rerenga Manu fono to use their own personal tools to unleash their entrepreneurial pacific spirit. Read more »

Mahia i runga i te rangimārie me te ngākau māhaki

Press Release – New Zealand Principals Federation

Ttika – Balance Mahia i runga i te rangimrie me te ngkau mhaki Read more »

QE II National Trust delighted with board reappointments

Press Release – Queen Elizabeth II National Trust

QE II National Trust is pleased to announce that our Chair James Guild (MNZA) and Director Bruce Willis have been re-appointed to the Queen Elizabeth II National Trust by Minister of Conservation, Hon Maggie Barry. Read more »

LATE 2017 at Auckland Museum

Press Release – Auckland Museum

Is it time for NZ to trade in our allies? LATE at the Museum panelists to debate NZs global ties and what the future holds. Read more »

Court of Appeal rules in Sanctuary’s favour

Press Release – New Zealand Government

It is time the Brook Valley Community Group accepted the multiple court rulings in favour of the Brook Waimarama Sanctuary and stopped its disruption to this critical Nelson environment project following todays Court of Appeal decision, Environment … Read more »

DSC supports movement to protect human rights

Press Release – Democrats for Social Credit

John Ring, Democrats for Social Credit Party spokesperson on Foreign Affairs and candidate for Wigram, has announced that he has signed the Statement of the Global Movement for a Binding Treaty on the Partys behalf. Read more »

Next Page »