Press Release – Global Health Clinics
Everyone is invited to be part of the first-ever national Holistic Cancer Congress that will be held in Auckland, New Zealand, on March 31st and April 1st 2012.March 31st- April 1st: First New Zealand Holistic Cancer Congress
Auckland, 21 March 2012 – Everyone is invited to be part of the first-ever national Holistic Cancer Congress that will be held in Auckland, New Zealand, on March 31st and April 1st 2012.
The 2012 Holistic Cancer Congress will take place at Quality Hotel Barrycourt, 20 Gladstone Road, Parnell, Auckland, New Zealand, from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM on the 31st of March, and from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM on the 1st of April.
It will be hosted by David Holden, one of New Zealand’s leading Naturopaths & Nutritional BioChemist, and a Natural Medicine Practitioner with over 25 years of clinical experience dealing with sensitive cases such as cancer. It will feature international eminent speakers and experts in fields relevant to cancer prevention and management such as Dr Bruce Lipton PhD, Dr Tim Ewer, Dr Robin Kelly, Richard Moat, Jason Shon Bennett, and Jasmina Kovacev.
If you need to know the very latest in the biology of cancer, and natural approaches to its treatment, you must attend this Congress, which is open to all health practitioners, those affected by cancer, support people, and the members of the public.
The Holistic Cancer Congress will offer:
• 2 full days of information-packed, life-changing talks by world-class speakers;
• Panel discussions where participants will be able to ask questions and get further information;
• The opportunity to meet with the speakers personally and engage with them;
• The possibility to mingle with other delegates and establish support networks;
• A direct platform to engage with suppliers of health products and providers of support services;
• Gluten and dairy free morning and afternoon teas; and sumptuous healthy lunches with vegetarian options;
• One-year membership, with regular updates on the latest reliable information; and
• 50% discount on multimedia educational resources to all participants.
• Dr Bruce Lipton – The Epigenetic Link – How environment and mind influence genetics and the expression of cancer. A detailed explanation of the mechanisms that control and modify the genetics that trigger cells to express cancer and how Holistic therapies influence this behaviour. Insights of the “new” biology are applicable in cancer prevention, as well as in improving the odds of patients with existing cancers
• Richard Moat – Don’t Mention The ‘C’ Word: How to Assess and Remedy the Psycho-emotional Component Within Cancer – Part 1 – combines an insight into his research, findings and client case studies, with a live demonstration of exactly how to reveal the matrix of disempowering behaviours, limiting beliefs and negative emotions that can contribute to the on-set and maintenance of cancer. He will then show how to remedy the energetic blockages this matrix creates.
• Dr Tim Ewer – The Scientific Evidence Base for Holistic Interventions in Cancer Support Augmenting Orthodox Therapies. A review of the scientific evidence base for Holistic interventions in helping people with cancer including data on some of the therapies that have been shown to help outcomes with cancer or improve patient well-being and quality of life.
• Jason Bennett – The Evidence for Dietary Modifications in Holistic Cancer Support. An explanation of the role that diet and exercise plays in cancer formation / prevention with a review of the scientific evidence base for a researched cancer diet and exercise program.
• Dr Robin Kelly – The New Science in Action. We are on the threshold of a totally new understanding of the life sciences. For example, the quantum world is now being demonstrated to exist at a fundamental level in biology. Our fractal, non-local and holographic connections to a greater whole can no longer be denied. We are even beginning to understand the science that lies behind our feelings, and how and why adverse experiences such as abandonment can trigger the onset of chronic illnesses, including cancer. Robin shows how this new knowledge can be used practically and effectively within our consultations. He demonstrates simple exercises and advice we can pass onto our clients and patients allowing them to change their emotional environment, thereby giving them true ownership of their healing.
• Jasmina Kovacev – Supporting the Body from the Emotional, Energetic and Mental Levels is vital in order to create optimal conditions for self healing, which is our intrinsic birthright. All levels of our being have an important role, thus addressing the obstacles to self healing is crucial. Jasmina will cover a number of key areas, including the roots of the emotional causes of cancer and the relationship between different levels of our being and different levels of healing. Special attention will be given to the role of EFT as a tool for addressing above issues and the understandings of Meta Medicine in this process.
Early bird discounts on registrations
Attendees can save $100 off the full price admission ($395) by being one of the first 100 to register – bookings are already filling fast, so you need to act today to secure your place!
Details at: www.holisticcancercongress.com/register