Press Release – Office of the Clerk
Questions for Oral Answer Tuesday, 7 February 2012 Questions to Ministers 1. SIMON BRIDGES to the Minister of Finance: What are the Government’s priorities for the economy in its second term? 2. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand …
Questions for Oral Answer Tuesday, 7 February 2012 Questions to Ministers
1. SIMON BRIDGES to the Minister of Finance: What are the Government’s priorities for the economy in its second term?
2. DAVID SHEARER to the Prime Minister: Does he stand by his statement “National will deliver a strong, stable government – and build a stronger economy with less debt and more jobs”?
3. Dr RUSSEL NORMAN to the Minister for State Owned Enterprises: What steps, if any, has he taken to ensure that should the Government sell 49 percent of Mighty River Power, Meridian, Genesis and Solid Energy, “New Zealand investors will be at the front of the queue for shareholding, and that there will be widespread and substantial New Zealand share ownership”?
4. NIKKI KAYE to the Minister of Education: What reports has she received on the 2011 NCEA results?
5. Rt Hon WINSTON PETERS to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in all his Ministers?
6. GRANT ROBERTSON to the Minister for the Environment: What is the estimated total cost for the clean up after the grounding of the Rena?
7. PESETA SAM LOTU-IIGA to the Minister for Social Development: What progress has been made on the Government’s Green Paper for vulnerable children?
8. Hon DAVID PARKER to the Prime Minister: Does he have confidence in the decisions of all of his Ministers who were involved in the process for the sale of the Crafar farms?
9. SHANE ARDERN to the Minister for Primary Industries: What is the purpose of the Government’s recently announced proposed changes to the Dairy Industry Restructuring Act 2001?
10. Dr KENNEDY GRAHAM to the Minister of Foreign Affairs and Trade: What has the Government publicly said in response to the attack by Syrian forces on its own citizens in Homs, and how does it see the crisis there being resolved?
11. JACINDA ARDERN to the Minister for Social Development: Has she read the Children’s Commissioner’s newsletter Children and poverty: moving beyond rhetoric?
12. CHRIS AUCHINVOLE to the Minister of Customs: What recent reports has he received about SmartGate?